The tariffs will remain largely unchanged in order to cater for the domestic market and to respond to the economic challenges that continue to be faced by the tourism industry due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Although the tariffs will remain largely unchanged, we have made some adjustments in the following areas:
- New pricing will apply on game viewing at Manyeleti Nature Reserve. Patrons using the MTPA OSV will be charged R450.00 per person as opposed to the R350.00 per person that was charged before. Those using their own vehicle (self-drive) will be charged R350.
- The tariffs for the conference centre hire at Mahushe Shongwe Nature Reserve will increase from R600.00 to R700.00 per day (terms and conditions will apply);
- Boat Launching Entrance to increase from R170.00 to R180.00 per person (this is applicable for our own boat launching at Loskop Dam and Nooitgedacht Dam);
- There will be no increase on the pricing of the current accommodation
- The upgraded camping site at Loskop Dam Nature Reserve, which will be introduced during the course of the Financial Year, will have a luxury tent. The market-related rate of R2,500.00 per person per night will be charged;
- Entrance fees at Nooitgedacht Dam Nature Reserve will increase to R55 for adults and R30 for children.
- Filming rates will increase by 10%.
- All the other tariffs for the various nature reserves will remain unchanged.