If you’ve been following our #myMpumalanga campaign this past month or two, you’re probably raring to explore our beautiful province yourself!
Well, good news!
You can WIN a #myMpumalanga road trip for two people sharing which includes:
- 1 night at Dunkeld Country Estate in Dullstroom, including breakfast and archery
- 2 nights glamping in a luxury tent with AfriCamps at Mackers in Hazyview
- 1 night at Casambo Exclusive Guest Lodge in Nelspruit, including breakfast
- A 5-day rental vehicle from First Car Rental (see separate T’s & C’s below)
- Long Tom Toboggan at Misty Mountain
- Beer tour, tasting and light lunch at Sabie Brewing Company in Sabie
- Entrance and activities – Graskop Gorge Lift
- Entrance, cultural experience and a meal at Matsamo Cultural Village. Drinks for own account.
All you have to do is answer an easy question on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Look out for our competition post.
HINT: You can find the answer in our #myMpumalanga Facebook highlights album.
- The promoter is: Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency
- The competition is open to RESIDENTS OF SOUTH AFRICA aged 18 YEARS OR OLDER with a VALID DRIVER’S LICENCE. This excludes employees of MTPA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/Mpumalanga-Tourism-and-Parks-agency-104658072918166/
- We accept one entry per social media platform per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 8 August. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Accommodation vouchers are valid for 12 months, and excludes long weekends and public holidays.
First Car Rental terms:
- 5 days car hire in a Group C - Toyota Etios XS (or similar)
- 200 Free kms per day
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Theft Protection (TP)
- Renters Responsibility of R3 500 (Refundable upon return of vehicle, undamaged)
- Additional kilometres at R1.42 per km
- Any other additional items or services
Terms & Conditions:
The prize is valid for 1 (one) year and subject to availability of the respective vehicle group. This prize will unfortunately not be redeemable during the months of Dec 2018 – Jan 2019. The Driver must be 23 years or older and have a valid Driver's Licence and credit card. The renter’s responsibility amount is taken as an authorization on the renter’s credit card upon vehicle collection - the full amount is refunded if the vehicle is returned without damage). Any extra's (if applicable) will be deducted from the renter's credit card.